Last night some lovely ladies and I headed out to a local bar called Cantina’s. The music was loud and the drinks were flowing! I don’t get out often so of course I had to doll myself up!
I was wearing a navy blue cold shoulder cut top so I decided to add a little color instead of going with my usual neutral look. Why not add a pop of blue! Once I covered my lids in navy shadow I couldn’t stop there. I decided to line my waterline with a sparkling gold shadow and top it off with my green cream shadow I’ve been itching to use!
– Covergirl Perfect Point Plus pencil in Espresso (brows)
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in deep
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Matte navy shadow (lid), bronze sheen shadow (below highlight) and matte taupe shade (highlight) from NYX Soho Glam Collection
– Urban Decay Baked (waterline)
– Urban Decay Ink for Eyes in loaded (waterline)
– Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker in black (lash line)
– Clinique High Impact Mascara
-NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Trinidad
– Elf Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve
– Milani Illuminating face powder in Amber Nectar
– Jordana Kohl Kajal lip liner in Coffee
– NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm