I received this box so fast it made my head spin! Did I mention how amazing Influenster is in my last post?? Because they definitely are! I received an email about taking a pre-qualification survey from them about a week after checking out the new site and unlocking badges. The survey would determine if I would be participating in the Beauty Blogger program. The survey had to be completed by October 7th and Influenster would then notify qualifying ladies by email. I received my email on the 12th that I had been selected and should be receiving my box within a week. By the 18th,my box was on my doorstep! Nice, Influenster!
Now on to the goodies! Influenster put together yet another nice box! I think plenty of beauty bloggers will agree that they really nailed this theme. My box was filled with the usual 6 products and an additional 2 products based on my score. Nice! Here’s what came inside:
- E-Boost Daily Health Booster packet
- Goody Simple Style Spin Pins
- Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit in #5
- Nyc Limited Edition Individual Eyes Palette in Dark Shadows
- Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream
- Bath & Bodyworks candle in Mahogany Teakwood
- Boots Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm for dry skin
- Boots Beautiful Skin Night Cream for dry skin
Once again, Influenster nailed my skin and hair type and sent me the products that are suited for me COMPLETELY FREE. Take notes Birchbox! Of course, I’m insanely pumped about the falsies but I can’t wait to try that palette, candle and cleansing balm! Thanks Influenster!