Last month really brought the heat here in Michigan and in the makeup world! I hauled my butt off last month and fell for some pretty amazing products! All of my faves are pretty new to my collection but I’ve definitely come across some staples. Check it out!
- MAC Golden Elixir Strobe Liquid – This stuff is amazing! Who needs a bronzer when you have an amazing all over illuminator? I’ve used this liquid gold with liquid and powder foundation as well as alone for a highlighter. I wish I would have gotten two!
- MAC Ripe for Love blush – I haven’t really bothered with blush in a while but I found myself reaching for this blush all the time. It’s the perfect peach blush! Not too pink. Not too orange. Just right! I love that MAC finally came out with a peach blush that’s brown girl friendly. It looks so warm and natural!
- MAC RiRi Boy lipstick – I just love this lipstick! It’s a beautiful lavender matte lipstick that looks flattering on everyone. RiRi boy is beautiful alone but I love pairing it with pink and purple liners to spice it up a bit. I love it so much I bought a backup!
- Dior Color Reviving Lip Glow balm – You guys already know I love this balm! I’ve raved about it before (check out my review!) but I don’t mind doing it again. It’s very moisturizing and gives me a nice subtle pink glow. It makes all of my lipsticks much more wearable.
- MAC Heaux lipstick – Like RiRi Boy I also purchased a backup of Heaux because the formula is truly amazing. Heaux is a deep berry red shade that makes me feel super sexy and grown up. I’m not usually a fan of red lipstick but I just can’t stop wearing it!
- MAC Sun Power Mineralize Skinfinish – This stuff is gold! It looks so natural and flawless! I wear it as a finishing powder sometimes but I mostly use it alone with my beauty blender. I love how I can just toss it on and it evens out and brightens my face. It’s a must have!
- MAC Double Definition Extra Dimension Skinifinish – Bronzer heaven! This is definitely one of my favorite highlighters. It has a soft gold and a deep bronze side that looks great blended or alone. It gives the most beautiful glow without looking super sparkly.