It’s my birthday!! Well, yesterday was my birthday but I’m still in celebration mode. Yes I’m one of THOSE people! I like to celebrate my birthday for at least a week. That’s just how I roll! As usual I started off my personal holiday with a bit of makeup shopping. Turning 24 has to look good right?
This year required two trips as I obsessed over what to get with my gift card. The first round I picked up:
- Sephora Favorites Customized Skincare Set
- Sephora Harmonics Formula X Nail Polish
- Ciate Ivory Queen Nail Polish
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
I also picked up my Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift. This year’s gift is courtesy of Makeup Forever and features a mini Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in Copper Pink lipstick and a mini Smoky Extravagant mascara. Super cute!