It’s almost hard to believe today is the last day of November. Not only is the year almost over but it’s 60 degrees here in Michigan! We don’t usually have warm days this time of year so I really appreciate this breezy calm before the snow storms. It gives me a chance to dress up and put on some of my favorite makeup! Here’s what I’ve been loving this month:
- Wet N Wild Urban Night MegaLast Matte Lipstick Burgundy is one of the hottest colors this fall and Wet n Wild totally nailed it! Urban Night is very creamy, pigmented and long wearing so it quickly became a favorite of mine. It’s not too bright and not too vampy so it’s great for day and night time wear. I can’t get enough of it!
- Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey Soothing Lip Care I’ve been raving about this lip balm all month but it deserves the praise! Who knew such a lightweight formula could be this hydrating? It doesn’t feel like much going on but over time I noticed my lips have improved greatly. I’ll take A Kiss of Milk & Honey anytime!
- Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum This mascara primer is a favorite of mine for a many reasons. It separates my bushy lashes and makes them appear longer and fuller. The Diorshow Maximizer also helps my mascara perfom a lot better and it improved my lashes over time. I’ll always have a tube on hand!
- Clarins Be Long Mascara I’m still a falsies gal but I love to play up my bottom lashes too! This mascara really separates and lengthens my bottom lashes making my eyes look bigger and more feminine. I like to use it alone but I love mixing it with other mascaras.
- Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara Like this beauty! I love using the Inimitable mascara with Be Long to add a little more volume and drama. It transforms my bottom lashes from flirty to full on glam!
- Makeup Academy Sugar Lip Scrub If you have dry lips you need to try this now! This is one of the most gentle and effective scrubs I’ve ever used. It instantly breaks down the toughest of lip colors and dead skin. It’s become my holy grail!
- MAC Fashion Revival Lipstick I know Fashion Revival was one of my favorites last month but I just love this lipstick. So much! It’s the berry lipstick my heart has been longing for. I always switch up lipsticks but I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of Fashion Revival. It goes great with everything!
- NYX Temptress Simply Vamp Lip Cream I’ve only owned this beauty for a couple of weeks but it already has a special place in my stash. Temptress just looks so darn good on me! I like rocking it alone for a vampy vixen kinda vibe and mixing it with other lipsticks to create cool ombres. It’s just so versatile! You should check out this cool blurple ombre lip I posted over on Instagram!
- Makeup Forever Aqua Brow Holy brows! This tinted brow gel really does it all. It’s great for filling in sparse areas and locking unruly hair into place. The MUFE Aqua Brow is my go to brow product right now.
What are some of your favorite beauty products? Drop a comment below!