Break out those coin purses, ladies! ‘Cause Hourglass is introducing some sexy new eyeshadow palettes this spring and I know you’re going to want at least one. I do! My makeup pal over at The Posh Blog showed me a pic on Instagram and I’ve been lusting after them ever since. Take a look!
Modernist Eyeshadow Palette ($58.00)
Innovative pressing technique provides a continuous form, offering advanced blending and artistry. Complementary colors for base, crease and eyeliner allow for endless customized looks with one palette. Artist-inspired palettes feature a range of finishes, from matte to shimmer, for countless combinations, from subtle to dramatic. Unique sculptural design provides superior control for picking up and blending pigment. Each shade and finish–the first of its kind–is exceptionally soft, long wearing and crease-resistant. Shimmer shades may be applied wet for more dramatic color.
- Atmosphere (Cool Neutrals) Pale Ivory, Pale Pink, Taupe, Espresso, Charcoal
- Color Field (Olive) Warm Ivory, Champagne Gold, Taupe Brown, Golden Olive, Forest Green
- Exposure (Plums) Champagne, Aubergine, Bronze, Black Violet, Lilac
- Graphite (Smokey) Warm Ivory, Copper Gold, Deep Brown, Gun Metal, Silver (Sephora Exclusive)
- Infinity (Warm Neutrals) Warm Ivory, Dusty Rose, Bronzed Mauve, Cool Taupe, Dark Cocoa
- Monochrome (Rose) Warm Ivory, Rose Nude, Peony Pink, Light Mauve, Dark Chocolate
- Obscura (Earth Tones) Cream, Smokey Brown, Rose Gold, Coffee, Cool Bronze
The Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes are currently available at Sephora for VIB Rouge Members and will be available for everyone else on January 18th. They will also be available on January 19th at Hourglass, January 23rd at Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Space NK and NET-A-PORTER.