Today is the big day! The MAC Matte Lip Collection featuring all those yummy new and permanent matte lipsticks has officially launched online today. You can shop the collection at MAC here. I haven’t ordered any of them yet since I’m patiently awaiting pay day tomorrow. * Cue Ginuwine’s So Anxious *
So far, I have my eye on like 5 or 6 shades but since these babies are going to be around for a while I’m going to order the shades I want most: Men Love Mystery, Matte Royal and Stone. In the meantime, I figured I’d swatch the shades I already own from this collection to help you shop. Or enable you. Whichever one makes you feel better ’cause I’m shooting for both, honestly. Somebody has to own half of the damn collection with me! Somebody!
- Pink Pigeon bright cleanest pink (matte)
- Flat Out Fabulous bright plum matte (retro matte)
- Instigator deep blackened plum (matte)
- All Fired Up bright fuchsia matte (retro matte)
- Heroine bright purple (matte)