Most people get excited over nudes and everyday colors but I’m here for the bold, fun colors. Like the MAC Matte Royal Lipstick that was recently released in the Matte Lip Collection. MAC did good making this shade permanent because I would have made like Ludacris and moved many a b#%$^ out the way for it. It’s that serious!
Matte Royal is described as a deep blue but it pulls more a vibrant “blurple” on me. It’s not quite full on blue but it’s not quite full on purple either. It’s a happy, playful mix of the two of that’s surprisingly flattering when you know how to complement it.
Here’s I rocked it over the weekend:
- Rimmel Bootleg Brown ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick
- NARS Abbey Road Larger Than Life Eyeliner
- MAC Colour Matters Technakohl Eyeliner
- Kiss iEnvy Beyond Naturale 02 Lashes
- Dior Nude Air Serum 060
- NARS Amande Radiant Creamy Concealer (highlight)
- Black Radiance Dark Concealer Stick (contour)
- Black Radiance Toasted Almond Artisan Color Baked Blush
- Becca Blushed Copper Shimmering Skin Perfector
- Chanel Les Beiges No 70
- NARS Loose Light Reflecting Setting Powder
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Spray & Set