Believe it or not, every now and then I actually finish up some stuff! For normal people, this is no big deal but once you start to collect beauty products like stamps it gets harder and harder to finish up stuff. I guess August was just a really good month for me because I managed to polish off a handful of skincare and makeup goodies. Yayyyy!
Now that I’m getting a little older, I’m becoming quite the skincare junkie so I’ve been trying a bunch of different new products to really build a solid regimen. As a result, I finished up a few skincare goodies including:
- Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover I hate that I’ve become addicted to this stuff now that I work for Bobbi Brown but it’s so good! My coworker gave me this sample bottle and I’ve managed to use it all up in about a month. It’s gentle, soothing and removes even the most stubborn waterproof makeup.
- Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Eye Makeup Remover This stuff helps me feel a little better about my Lancome love affair since it’s just as soothing, gentle and removes a great deal of face and eye makeup with ease. It’s not quite as lush as Bi-Facil but it’s definitely a treat for my skin after a long day.
- Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution As you can see, I’ve already repurchased this stuff! I had a corner left and packed it with me when I went to Virginia only to leave it somewhere and have to replace it asap. This cleansing water has become a savior on tired late nights or when I need a quick, convenient way to clean my face. I also love that it doubles as a gentle eye makeup remover and toner, too.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Okay, I’m not completely done with my moisturizer yet but I’ve only got maybe a week or so left. I’ve been using the Hydro Boost Gel Cream all summer because it’s lightweight, hydrating and absorbs quickly. I really enjoy the formula but I’m glad I’m also finished with it because it’s going to start getting chilly soon and I need to switch to something heavier. But I think I may see this baby again next summer!
I also finished some makeup too! Including:
- NARS Amande Radiant Creamy Concealer I’ve been raving about this stuff forever and I’ve finally finished my first tube. I was so excited! Normally, even I would be excited to run out of my holy grail concealer but I already had a replacement on hand so I was free to bounce around a bit. This concealer is creamy and blendable with great coverage and a natural finish that’s hard not to love.
- Yves Saint Laurent Eyeliner Effet Faux Clis The morning after snapping these pics, I opened my favorite YSL cream liner only to find that I’d been scrapping the pot LOL. I’ve had this cream liner for an alarming amount of time but it has never dried out and it’s always worked perfectly. I’d even go out on a limb and say it’s the best damn cream/gel liner out there! This stuff is creamy, intense and holds up on my watery eyes all day long without smudging or giving me raccoon eyes. It’s well worth the money and constant sold out signs on Sephora.
Have you finished any beauty products?