Oh my glob. This holiday season is going to be the death of me! Blush palettes? Highlighting palettes? Eyeshadow palettes? Add to cart. Every time I see a new release or collection I can hear The Dream in my head singing, “Just throw it in the bag!”
Recently, I received an email from Beautylish saying that I had a $10 credit for their shop that was expiring soon. Can’t pass that up, right? So I skipped my butt over to Beautylish and ordered a Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick along with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette for holiday. Which came crazy fast. Excellent customer service, Beautylish!
The Self Made Palette is one of many that has managed to catch my eye this holiday. It’s a limited edition number that includes 14 shades in a variety of finishes from sparkly to matte. The color range seemed a bit odd to me at first but it all clicked when I remembered that it is a holiday palette. So it makes sense that Self Made is sprinkled with shimmering neutrals and random pops of color. Isn’t that what holiday eyes are all about?
So the gals over at Anastasia Beverly Hills whipped up this beautiful Self Made Palette including:
- Pink Champagne rose gold with a titanium finish
- Metallic Plum dark plum with a metallic finish
- Self-Made deep bronze with a satin finish
- Witchy khaki gray with a sparkle finish
- Blush light beige with a duo-chrome pink finish
- Blossom lilac pink with a metallic finish
- Buttery buildable beige with an ultra-matte finish
- Deep Purple amethyst purple with a titanium finish
- Treasure ultralight champagne with a metallic finish
- Hot & Cold rum brown with a metallic finish
- Sherbert ultralight peach with a velvety finish
- Isla sea foam green with duo-chrome gold finish
- Spirit Rock galaxy black with a sparkle finish
- Hot Chocolate rich cocoa brown with an ultra-matte finish
There were a couple shades that needed a little building but overall the Self-Made palette packs a nice punch with pigmentation and the formula feels rather soft and buttery too. I’ve been using the World Traveler palette lately and I’ve been really impressed with how blendable the shadows are so I’m expecting great quality from Self-Made too. I’m so glad I swatched it so I can finally dig in!
Will you be grabbing the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette this holiday?
Pink Champagne Deep Purple, Metallic Plum, Self-Made, Hot & Cold, Witch, Sherbet, Blush, Isla, Blossom, Spirit Rock, Hot Chocolate