If there was a holiday set I would stand on the corner with a sign that says, “Will work 4 beauty products,” it’s this one. GlamGlow’s mud masks are superb but they’re pricey as hell! Thankfully, you can save yourself a few dollars and have the best skin on the block this holiday season. You know, if you just so happen to have a few hundred dollars burning a hole in your pocket.
The massive set includes:
- 1.7 oz FlashMud Brightening Treatment
- 24 x ChromeCells BrightMud Eye Treatment
- 5 oz SuperCleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser
- 5 oz YouthCleanse Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
- 5 oz ThirstyCleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser
- 5 oz PowerCleanse Daily Dual Cleanser
- 2 x Dual-Ended Mask Application Brushes
Sounds sexy right? Until you read the $389 price tag. Ouch! If you have $400 burning a hole in your pocket or you’re patient enough to wait for the good holiday sales you can order the Big Book of Sexy from Sephora.