Just when you thought strobing was over and done with MAC is here to remind you that it’s here to stay. I know the extra strong, “look at me!” highlight isn’t for everyone but there’s a few makeup junkies (like me) who like to glow in the dark all year round. Maybe it’s just the glitter fanatic in me but I can’t walk out the door in a full face of makeup without a poppin’ highlight. It’s an absolute must!
Thanks to MAC, all of us glow gals can twinkle like stars in the night all day long with their upcoming Studio QuikTrik Stick Collection. The new Studio QuikTrik Sticks can be used to highlight, contour, bronze and even add color in a single swipe. These limited edition dual-ended QuikTrik Sticks are bound to be your best friend this fall!
Studio QuikTrik Stick ($32.00 / $37.00 CAD) (Limited Edition)
- Softly Does It / Tight and Tawny very light pink shimmer / light taupe
- Bare End / Earthnut light golden champagne shimmer / muted medium beige
- A Latte Sheen / Semi-Sweet light copper with gold and silver shimmer / muted golden bronze
- Ginger Spiked / Counterpoint soft pink with fine-spun gold shimmer / mid-tone bluish pink
- Miss Cupcake / Tomato soft pinky peach with fine-spun golden shimmer / vivid bright coral
- All Aflush / Here You Go rose with copper sparkle / deep reddish burgundy
The MAC Studio QuikTrik Stick Collection will be available online at MAC on October 13th and in stores and counters on October 20th.