There may still be snow on the ground. But it’s still spring! I wasn’t in much of a spring mood either after all these storms. Then I caught Beyoncé’s iconic #BeyChella performance and I was dying to dance and be free in the sun. Please show up, spring! I’ve already got my Too Faced Life’s A Festival Eyeshadow Palette ready to go! 😩
The new Too Faced Life’s A Festival Collectionis the epitome of spring festival vibes. So it’s only right that I spring this review on you in time for Coachella weekend two. Right? You can’t go to Coachella looking basic, boo.
Too Faced whipped up the perfect festival makeup companion with the Life’s A Festival Eyeshadow Palette. She’s fun, bold and vibrant. And she has everything you need to stand out this spring and summer. In Unicorn style, of course.
Life’s A Festival Eyeshadow Palette
The Too Faced Life’s A Festival Eyeshadow Palettehas quite the colorful range! The palette features a sparkling face highlighter, 10 shimmer shadows and 2 mattes including:
- Young & Free cool Matte bubblegum pink
- Rainbow Life shimmering coral pink
- Sunset Dream shimmering tangerine orange
- Fun in the Sun sparkling mint green with lime duochrome shift
- Fireflies sparkling olive green with gold duochrome shift
- Funtasy shimmering violet plum
- Dusk Teal Dawn sparkling teal
- Euphoric sparkling pink with gold duochrome shift
- Desert Vibes warm matte tan
- Beamin’ sparkling white gold
- Mystic Rain sparkling lilac with blue duochrome shift
- Artist Pass sparkling deep brown with blue duochrome shift
- Unicorn Tears Highlighter pale sky blue with lilac duochrome shift
Quality & Wear
We were all thinking that the Too Faced Life’s A Festival Eyeshadow Palette would be no good. But Too Faced did the damn thing with it! The shadows are all nicely pigmented with that soft buttery texture we’ve always loved. Like most Too Faced palettes, Life’s A Festival can get a little Powdery. Surprisingly, there’s not a ton of Fallout with this palette. Which is extremely impressive considering it’s loaded with glitter and shimmer. The shadows also blend nicely and last well. Even without primer. Of course, I definitely recommend wearing an eye primer though! It helps to keep all that lovely shimmer in place.
The Unicorn Tears Highlighter isn’t really my cup of tea. I’m a little too chocolatey for icy blue and purple highlighters. However, I think ladies with lighter skin tones will probably love it. I mean, who doesn’t want a unicorn glow?
Is the Too Faced Life’s A Festival Eyeshadow Palette Worth It?
Absolutely! Too Faced went old school on us and delivered that good ol’ buttery, creamy shadow formula we’ve been missing. Love or hate the packaging. You can’t deny the quality! And the Life’s A Festival Eyeshadow Palette is quality, honey! You can check it out at Sephora and Ulta for $42.