I may not be a die hard MAC girl anymore but MAC will always hold a special place in my heart! That’s why I’m back with a double attack of MAC this Monday. I’ve already got you set with the coral lips for spring so let’s move on to some of the most popping highlighters MAC has ever released. Shall we?
Over the years, I’ve grown a serious addiction to MAC highlighters. The Extra Dimension Skinfinish ones to be exact. MAC describes their Extra Dimension Skinfinish formula as:
A liquid-powder highlighter that gives a luminous, well-defined finish.”
Last month really brought the heat here in Michigan and in the makeup world! I hauled my butt off last month and fell for some pretty amazing products! All of my faves are pretty new to my collection but I’ve definitely come across some staples. Check it out!
I fall in love with a pair of falsies every other week but I have finally found the one ladies! This is it! No more messing around. My heart belongs to you Ardell! These Double Up falsies are my LIFE! They’re holy grail. Bomb.com. All of that!
Can you believe it’s May already?? This year is blazing by! April was an extremely busy month with me getting another job, wrapping up the semester and kicking off my freelance makeup artist career but I still managed to fall in love with some new goodies!
- MAC Double Definition Extra Dimension Skinfinish – This has become my go to highlighter! It’s super shimmery and gives the most gorgeous bronze glow. Plus it’s like two highlighters in one! It’s a summer MUST HAVE! Check out my full review!
- Lush Mint Julips lip scrub – This is the best lip exfoliator I’ve ever used! It leaves my lips feeling super soft and supple. A miracle for dry, cracked lips! My lipsticks look and wear so much better when I use this scrub prior to application.
- Mirabella Prime Face & Eye primer – I received this primer in my Ipsy December Glam Bag but I wish I would have tried it sooner. I love it! It minimizes my pores and fines lines wonderfully. It’s an excellent makeup base!
- CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner – I almost forgot how awesome this pencil is! I use it for my brows and I just love it. It’s creamy without being waxy and it looks sooo natural. I’m glad I bought another!
- Milani UltraFine liquid eyeliner – I’m usually not a fan of liquid liners because they’re a little tricky to use but this liner is so easy to use! It’s like a brush but has the sturdiness and feel of a felt tip. I get a clean sharp line every time I use it!
- MAC Silly & Embrace Me lip liners – MAC makes some of the best lip liners! These pencils are super pigmented and creamy. Not to mention they go great with just about every lipstick or own their own!
- MAC Opulash Optimum Black mascara – I honestly only got this mascara because I loved the packaging (LOL) but to my surprise it’s a pretty awesome mascara! It makes my lashes look super long and it adds a bit of volume too! I haven’t touched my Benefit They’re Real mascara since I’ve started using this!
- Revlon Nearly Naked pressed powder – OMG HOLY GRAIL! This was the first all over face powder I’ve tried and I can’t get enough of it. It’s very soft, controls shine well and has pretty nice coverage. Not to mention it gives the most flawless finish! It’s so great I actually use it as a foundation!
I fell in love with MAC’s Extra Dimension Skinfinish formula last year when I hauled Whisper of Guilt from the Glamour Daze collection so I couldn’t wait for In Extra Dimension collection to be released! These highlighters are so beautiful it’s impossible to buy just one! They’re similar to the Mineralize Skinfinish highlighters except they’re more metallic and they feature this beautiful wave design. Not to mention they give the most gorgeous glow!