St Patty's Look of the Day
St. Patty’s Day brought plenty of drinks, laughs and a random trip to Chicago. I really enjoyed myself in the windy city and looked pretty nice doing so if I must say so myself. ^_^
I decided to wear my hair in loose, sexy beach waves, throw on my feather earrings from my Hair Show Look of the Night and continued to get a little green for the holiday!
– L’Oreal True Match foundation in C7 Nut Brown
– CoverGirl perfect blend pencil in black brown (brows)
– Nyx stick cream blush in Orchid
– Inner highlight & gold shade from Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV
– Turquoise & green shade on lids from Sedona Lace 88 Metal palette
– Brown shade on crease from Nyx Soho Glam palette
– Jordana Kohl kajal lip liner in Coffee
– Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
After the drinks, buzz and hangovers come to past all we’re left with after St. Patty’s Day is empty bottles and embarrassing pictures. But wasn’t it a blast?!
2 Thoughts to “St Patty's Look of the Day”
I’m loving the beachy waves + feather earrings!
Comments are closed.