Favorites of the Month!
Ok, I know the April train has left the station a couple of days ago but I still wanted to blog about the products that really shined this month!
Starting from left to right:
1. NYX Mega Shine lip gloss in Natural was my go to lippie for the month! It’s the perfect pinky beige nude gloss that’s pretty opaque, not too drying and not sticky! I used it almost everyday! Whether alone or worn over a balm or lipstick it’s just perfect for me!
2. Of course my Clinique High Impact Mascara would make the cut! I love this mascara so much I just had to review it! This mascara really gives my lashes a lift! It transforms my short, curly lashes into long luscious beauties! I can’t get enough of it!
3. This lippie is quickly becoming my fave! Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Peony is a sheer sparkly peach gloss that’s thick (but definitely not too thick!) and pretty moisturizing! Plus it lasts pretty long! I love using this gloss alone or over lipstick for that perfect sheen! Review coming soon!
4. My Covergirl Perfect Point Plus pencil is another product I must review soon! It’s a good liner and a great brow pencil! Since I picked this beauty up I haven’t stopped using it!
5. Maybelline Fit Me concealer in deep is the first concealer I ever really used but I’m pretty satisfied with it! It works pretty well at making my tired eyes look more awake and it’s perfect for concealing my brows!
6. Whether I’m using it on my lash line or water line I just love my L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in brown! It’s an awesome super pigmented liner that looks awesome applied regularly and smudged! It’s my go to liner for daytime looks!
7. Wet n Wild Mega Eyes defining marker is my secret weapon to creating the perfect cat eye! I absolutely love marker like liners because they’re so easy to work with and apply and this one definitely doesn’t disappoint!
8. I just started using my NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Trinidad a couple weeks ago buy I’m already falling for it! It gives me the perfect glow and looks like my skin but better!
9. This is my all time favorite lipstick right now! L’Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Caramel Comfort is the perfect nude color! It has the perfect mix of pink and beige and it also feels so good on my lips! I often pair this with my Mega Shine gloss in Natural. It’s my favorite lip combo right now!
10. I love all my Milani baked blushes but Rose D’oro is my go to shade! It’s like a peachy, pink shade with gold flecks of glitter. I love the warm, healthy glow it gives me!
11. Last but certainly not least, my holy grail highlighter! When I first swatched the Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar I thought it would be too light to use a highlighter but it’s actually perfect! It gives me an absolutely gorgeous glow!
Do you have any of these? Tell me what you think!