June Favorites of the Month
Summer has really brought the heat this year so last month wasn’t exactly filled with pretty painted faces for me. I did manage to still look pretty and squeeze out some favorites for you guys!
1. I have really fallen in love with my Z palette. I’ve finally been able to order some La Femme and Inglot pans. Stay tuned for posts on those!
2. I only picked up Benefit’s They’re Real mascara because of all of the hype but boy am I glad I did! This is definitely my new favorite mascara.
3. I don’t usually add tools to my favorites but these really blew me away. They’re resistant, sturdy and the slant is excellent at plucking strays. I just love using these for applying my falsies!
4. It’s no surprise my Sheer Cover duo concealer made the list. I can’t express enough how glad I am to receive this in my spring vox box from Influenster. I love using this concealer on my brows and lids.
5. I can’t get enough of this Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadow in Bold Gold. It is the BUSINESS (yes it’s that serious) alone and even better as a base. The first time I tried this I bought several more. Swatches and reviews coming soon!
6. I loved my Elf essential concealer brush but the small angled brush I received in my studio brush set is a dream to use for concealing brows. It’s so easy to apply and blend my concealer!
7. My Elf studio fan brush has become my go to brush for highlighting. I get the perfect glow using this beauty.
8. I love the BBW Fine Fragrance Mist in Paris Amour I received in my vox box! The scent is so light and natural that I can wear it everyday.
9. Last, but certainly not least, my Naked palette. I’m so glad I finally got mine! I’ve been using it like crazy since I got it.
That’s all beauties!