August Back to School Birchbox
It took sooo long to receive my box last month I almost forgot this one was coming lol. I’m glad I was able to get my box earlier in the month like I usually do. Waiting around and seeing all you guys post about your goodies always makes me so anxious! When I picked up this box, I noticed it was different. The packaging was orange instead of pink like usual. So I was curious as to what Birchbox had up their sleeves this month.
Turns out this month’s box was back to school to themed. Definitely the perfect theme! School is right around the corner so Birchbox decided to load us up with some back to school beauty essentials. They also included a really cute booklet filled with beauty tips to help you start your year right. This box wasn’t as nice as June or July but I wasn’t disappointed either.
How could I be? This was still a pretty nice box! Here’s what I received this month:
- Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser – At first I thought these were hair conditioner samples but these are actually makeup remover samples! I’m actually pretty interested in trying these. I’m hoping the formula works well.
- Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy in La Fleur- I am soooo happy I got this sample! I love Juicy Couture and I love this scent!! This is perfect to throw in my purse.
- Shu Uemura Essence Absolue Leave in Oil – I’m a sucker for oils so I’m definitely itching to try this. It’s infused with Camellia oil and supposed to work well with dry hair. Sounds like it may be perfect for me!
- Stila Forever You Curl Mascara – I honestly don’t need anymore mascara but a girl can never have too much! I’m excited to try this out and see how I like it. Oh, and this is fullsized. Score!
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor – I have never used a razor (please don’t stone me LOL) because I’ve always been a fan of Nair but I think I’m gonna try this anyway. I’m curious to see howrazors will work for me.
Overall, I’m pretty happy with this box! I’m actually itching to try everything inside. I think I may find some new faves in this box. Starting with that perfume!