My September Birchbox Arrived!
I swear it seems like I’ve been waiting on these things forever lately! For some reason, my boxes are now arriving closer to the end of the month and it’s been driving me crazy lol. When I came home and saw the package on my bed I was super excited. Everyone has been buzzing like crazy about the most anticipated season of the year and of course fashion week. Birchbox even joined in on the madness teaming up with Color Club to create a fall polish line to be included in this month’s boxes. I was pretty excited to see what I’d get. You beautiful bloggers have slowly been turning me into a polish fan!
This month’s box was all about fall essentials and I must say I’m not as excited as I was with my last three boxes but I’m still pretty pleased. I think they nailed the fall theme pretty well! I didn’t receive any makeup or perfume samples but I did receive some products I really want to try. Included in this month’s box were:
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: I was most excited about receiving this scrub. I’ve been so into the masks and scrubs lately and this one sounds amazing. Birchbox says, “This powerful exfoliator mimics microdermabrasion minus the potential for redness and sensitivity.” I’m hoping it works well for me and doesn’t break me out.
- 21 Drops Aromatherapy Blend: This was another really nice treat. I received the Focus blend which includes a mix of peppermint oil, Rosemary oil and frankincense. I really want to use this for scalp massages. Peppermint and Rosemary are known to be good for your hair. I bet it really get my circulation flowing too!
- Color Club polish in Status Update: I couldn’t wait to see what color I’d receive and I’m so happy with this one! It’s a beautiful deep gray shade that looks great for fall. I think I’m going to use it for a mani very soon!
- Nexxus Pro-mend Sample Pack:A lot of ladies rave about how much they love Nexxus products so it was really nice to see these deluxe samples included. I love that they included the shampoo, conditioner and a leave in cream. I’m looking forward to seeing how I’ll like the line.
- Mighty Leaf Green Tea Tropical: I don’t drink tea too often but I do love green tea! This was a really refreshing product to receive. It’s green tea infused with a blend of fruits which sounds so yummy. I’ll definitely be making a cup soon now that it’s cooled off a bit.
- Twistband Lace Up for Fall: I wasn’t really that excited about this hair tie. I think it’s kind of ugly to be honest lol. But on the bright side, it’s very soft and doesn’t feel like it’ll pull or tug on your hair. It actually seems like a nice band to use for bunning to keep my ends okay.
So far, I think this was a pretty decent box. I wonder if I’ll find any faves!