December Glam Bag
I’m a little posting this considering I received it about a week ago but it was just too good to keep to myself! After just 3 bags I have fallen completely in love with Ipsy! You get so much for just $10!
This month’s theme was haute holiday so Ipsy included a few products to create the perfect holiday look. I’m pretty pleased with the goodies they packed inside! There were 3 full sized items, 2 deluxe samples and a bonus item! Here’s what was included:
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm – This was actually a bonus item Ipsy threw in and I’m pretty excited to try it! I’ve been itching to try a nice BB cream but there’s very few options for women of color. This one is actually translucent so I’m hoping it works out okay for me.
- Mai Couture St. Barts Highlighter Papier – I’ve never heard of or tried any paper cheek products but I must say these look pretty interesting. There’s 25 sheets inside that you rub on your cheekbones or wherever else you’d like to highlight for a nice glow. It seems pretty convenient for rush days.
- Be a Bombshell Hot Mess gloss – This was the product I wasn’t too happy about. I’m not sure what it is about red lippies but I just don’t care for them. I don’t really like the way they look on me. I much more prefer pinks and nudes. This is a beautiful gloss though and full sized! But I do hope they cool it with the red lippies for a while.
- NYX Loose Pearl Shadow in Charcoal Pearl – I was soo hoping to get the gold one but I’m okay with this one too! It’s a really pretty charcoal pigment with very fine shimmer. I think it’ll help create a beautiful smokey eye. Plus it’s full sized!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On pencil in Zero – Although I already own this pencil I was very happy to snag another! Urban Decay liners are so creamy and really do glide across the lid effortlessly.
- Mirabella Face & Eye Primer – This is also full sized! I’ve never tried anything from this brand but I don’t think I can ever have enough primers. I hope it’ll be a nice addition to my collection! Sign up to Ipsy today!
5 Thoughts to “December Glam Bag”
I’m diggin’ the Urban Decay pencil too! (This is my first Urban Decay liner)
UD liners are so smooth and creamy! You’re gonna end up buying them soon lol. I totally want another set!
Thank you for sharing our ipsy bag. My local post office screwed up and sent my bag back.
Aww I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope you get your bag soon!
I mean your ipsy bag.
Comments are closed.