November Faves of the Month
I swear this year is just soaring by! Can you believe it’s already December?? It seems like Thanksgiving was just yesterday and now Christmas is just right around the corner. I’m totally ready for it! November has come and gone and it left behind lingering leftovers and some pretty awesome makeup faves.
Of course, I have a ton of new lippie faves! It’s no surprise that I’m addicted to collecting lipsticks, glosses and lip liners. I’m not sure why but I just love em! Here’s what captured my heart last month:
- Nars Multiple in Lamu – I can’t even begin to explain the beautiful glow this highlighter gives. I feel like a bronzed sparkly princess in it!
- Revlon Colorburst gloss in Crystal Lilac – Revlon makes some of the best lippies I’ve ever tried! Crystal Lilac isn’t sticky or tacky and the color is gorgeous. Plus it’s very pigmented!
- Tarte Lip Surgence in Exposed – I already told you guys when I swatched the Tarte Statement Lip set that this was definitely my favorite of the set. It’s the perfect nude lippie for me and I love the tingling feeling and mint scent!
- MAC Orange Tempera lip glass – I’m beyond excited that I was able to find this limited edition gloss on All Cosmetics Wholesale! It’s the perfect nude gloss! It looks great alone and super sultry over a brown liner.
- MAC On the Scene Cremesheen glass – This is another excellent nude gloss! The only thing I love more than the color is the finish. MAC’s cremesheen lippies are to die for!
- Maybelline lip liner in Toast – I LOVE this lip liner! It’s a great base for any lippies. It’s a brown beige shade that goes well with all of my favorite lipsticks.
- Elf Essential Brightening eyeliner in Exotic Green – I can’t get enough of this vibrant green eyeliner! I use it on my waterline to make my winged liner and neutral looks really pop. The quality is excellent for just $1!
- MAC Small Vanity blush – This is probably my favorite item out of the entire Glamour Daze collection! It’s the perfect everyday blush! It looks so natural on. I wish I would have snagged two!
I was in a bit of a rush when I gathered all of my faves for the month but there was no way I could leave out the Boots Beautiful Skin samples I received in my Influenster Beauty Blogger box! Both the cleansing balm and the night cream are wonderful for my dry sensitive skin! You can check out my full review for the cleansing balm here and the night cream review here.
One Thought to “November Faves of the Month”
Comments are closed.