January Glam Bag
I’m always so anxious to receive my Glam bags because they’re soo awesome! I must say I am completely impressed with Ipsy so far! I’ve enjoyed all of the bags I received and I love that the samples aren’t super tiny. Plus there’s always a full sized product or two in the mix. Sooo much better than Birchbox! This month Ipsy decided to skip on the makeup goodies but I’m still very pleased with what I received.
- Nailtini Bloody Mary nail polish – I was a little hesitant when I found out Ipsy was including yet another red item in this month’s bag. I’m not sure what it is about red but I never really liked the way it looked on me. Especially lippies. I think I’m gonna give this polish a try first before I give it away. I think it would make a nice color for a set of stiletto nails! This polish is full sized and retails for $13.
- Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil – This was definitely one of the most exciting items I received. I’m a huge fan of natural oils and I’ve been dying to get my hands on some pure argan oil. I have plenty of argan oil based products that work pretty well so I’m pumped to try it. I’ll definitely be adding this to my skin and hair routine very soon! The bottle looks small but I hear argan oil is pretty thick so I should get a few uses out of it. The Full sized bottles range from $14-$98.
- Big Sexy Hair – I’m not much of a hair spray person but I actually want to try this on my extensions soon! It’s supposed to be a volumizing spray but I’m hoping that it holds curls well too. It retails for about $17.
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange body butter – This body butter smells soo good! I can’t wait to shower and try it! Pacifica claims this butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. It’s formulated with shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil. I hope it’s as moisturizing as it sounds! The full sized bottle retails for about $20.
- Soho Concealer brush – Last but certainly not least, I received a Soho concealer brush! I have more than enough brushes but I was still happy to receive one. It’s very soft and feels pretty dense. I think it would be perfect for packing shadow on the lid. This brush retails around $6-$8.
What I love the most about Ipsy is that I always get much more than I bargained for. Not only did I receive such nice goodies for just $10 but they also send out coupon codes in case I decide to opt for the full size. Which I would love to share with you guys!
- 30% off with the code ipsystar at Tini Beauty
- !5% off your purchase of $45 with the code ipsy15 at Josie Maran
- 20% off with the code beauty20 at Pacifica
- $5 off your purchase of $25 of Sexy Hair products with the code 70950 at Ulta
- $3 off all Soho brushes (no code needed) at Walgreens
9 Thoughts to “January Glam Bag”
Got my Glam bag the other day, I was so excited about the Argan oil and the body butter!! Blood orange products just smell so amazing!
I’m also kind of ‘eh’ about red nail polishes, I’m thinking I’ll have to find someone who loves red and give it to them.
Great minds think alike! I’m glad you liked your bag as well!
I’ve been tempted to subscribe to Ipsy, even more tempted after your review! Birchbox has always looked kind of “eh” to me, it doesn’t seem worth it when they give out small, store-sized samples instead of the deluxe.
DO IT!! Lol but seriously if you can sign up, try it! I think you’ll like it so much more. I complained about the exact same thing with Birchbox and I’m so much happier with Ipsy. The products are much better and way bigger. Definitely a better value
I absolutely love this month’s glam bag! It’s FULL of amazing products!
Me too! I’m already anxious to see what will be in the next one!
Great review! You may be interested in checking out Beauty Army. I posted my latest box review on my site.
I’ve heard of beauty army before. I definitely want to check that out. Thanks for sharing!
Great post Do you have a stumble upon account i’d like to follow you!
Comments are closed.