Sephora Chic Week Haul!
Sephora Chic Week has to be the best week of the year! Last week Sephora held their annual Chic Week sale where Beauty Insiders receive 15% off in store and online.. It’s an excellent way to stock up on your high end faves or get to try some new products. I had been dying to try a few new products so I took full advantage of this amazing sale!
I’ve always been lippie obsessed but lately I’ve been going mad for powders and concealers! I managed to pick up quite a few lipsticks, two concealers and a powder foundation. I’ve heard a lot of good things about all of the products I hauled so I’m hoping I’ll love them too! Here’s a run down on what I hauled:
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amdande
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Smooth Talker
- Makeup Forever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation in #178
- Becca Cosmetics Dual Coverage Compact Concealer in Toffee
- Nars Lipstick in Belle de Jour
- Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi
- Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Isola Bella
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Juicy Melons
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Fuchsia Shock
- Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance Lipstick in Whimsy