Prepare to Indulge in MAC's Fall Feast!
Are you ready to Indulge in your senses ladies? I sure hope so because today is the day! I recently gave you ladies a taste tease of MAC’s new limited edition fall collection but now I’m back with an even bigger serving! My Nordstrom finally received the lippie and nail display and I just couldn’t resist sharing this yummy morsel with you. Take a look!
Lipstick – $15.00
- Just a Bite mid-tone blue red (satin)
- Feed the Senses mid-tone honey mauve (lustre)
- Smash Hit sheer golden sparkle (dazzle)
- By Design soft shimmering bronze (frost)
- Sweet Succulence deep glossy plum (lustre)
Lip Glass – $15
- Ultimate Dish light beige with pearl
- Liqueur shimmering taupe
- Fashion Punch mid-tone neutral pink
- Lust for Life dark berry
- Utterly Tart deep red
Nail Polish – $16
- Magnificent Feast sparkling true gold (frost)
- Sinfully Sweet sparkling champagne with gold (frost)
- Discotheque super glitter silver (pearl)
- Impassioned bright warm pink (cream)
- Rebel mid-tone cream plum (cream)
- Screening Room bright mid-tone teal (cream)
Top: Smash Hit, Feed the Senses, By Design, Just a Bite, Sweet Succulence
Bottom: Ultimate Dish, Fashion Punch, Liqueur, Lust for Life, Utterly Tart
I wish I would have been able to get swatches of the nail polish because they’re really pretty this time around! I’m actually considering snagging Screening Room because it’s so beautiful and unique. I did manage to snag some lippie swatches for you ladies! This time around I’m not the most interested in the lipsticks but I can’t deny that they look absolutely beautiful! Almost all of the lipsticks swatched smoothly and had excellnt color payoff except Feed the Senses and Sweet Succulence. Both felt smooth and creamy but I had to layer them a bit to geet a good swatch. My favorites are Smash Hit and Just a Bite. Smash Hit would be great for layering and would even make a beautiful eyeshadow! Just a Bite is just gorgegous! It’s the perfect deep red lipstick for fall. I think it would look amazing on a ton of complexions.
The lip glasses were just as stunning! I really like color of Fashion Punch, Liqueur and Ultimate Dish but lighter lip glass shades like these tend to settle on me. You can see from the swatch above they’ll probably settle into lip lines. Lust for Life and Utterly Tart are just just fabulous though! They felt nice and creamy and the pigmentation blew me away. If you’re into these colors I would definitely recommend checking them out today at your local MAC counter as I’m sure they’ll sell out very quickly. If you don’t live near a MAC counter check out MAC, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Dillards, etc. Happy hauling ladies!