MAC Moody Blooms Collection
Another day, another MAC collection! I literally just stopped stressing over the Osbourne collection this morning when I finally received a shipping confirmation from Nordstrom. Talk about the longest two days of my life! Anywho! MAC is now moving on to greener pastures with the new Moody Blooms collection. The summer release features sultry shades of green and purple inspired by the beautiful wilderness surrounding us. It kinda feels more like a fall collection to me but it’s interesting to see MAC step away from the typical summer shades and give us something a little more sassy. Take a look!
Sheen Supreme Lipstick ($17.00/$20.00 CDN)
- Moody Bloom bronze plum
- Lust Extract electric violet
- Pheromonal deep blue pink
- Phosphorescent electric pink coral
- Quite The Thing deep blue plum
- Venomous Violet deep berry (online exclusive)
Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint ($20.00/$23.00 CDN)
- Gwi-yo-mi mid-tone raspberry
- Bubble Gum soft warm pink
- Simply Wow mid-tone cool mauve
- Blushing Berry mid-tone cool red
- Glorious Intent warm plum
Eyeshadow ($15.00/$18.00 CDN)
- Lucky Green dark yellow green (veluxe pearl)
- Hidden Motive deep aubergine (veluxe pearl)
- Artistic License pinky gold (veluxe pearl)
- Deep Fixation metallic brown (veluxe pearl)
- Green Room mid-tone teal (satin)
- Blooming Mad mid-tone ultra violet (frost)
Fluidline ($16.00/$19.00 CDN)
- Copperthorn glittery bronze
- Nightshade blackened plum
- Black Ivy blackened green
Powder Blush ($21.00/$25.00 CDN)
- Bred for Beauty mid-tone blue pink
- Worldy Wealth shimmering peachy bronze
Moody Blooms is set to release online at MAC on June 19th and in stores and counters on June 26th.
8 Thoughts to “MAC Moody Blooms Collection”
These colors are gorgeous! Can’t wait for them to arrive in store.
It’ll be soon! Hope you get everything you want!
Fancie, I absolutely cannot keep up with MAC and all of their NEW collections 🙂
MAC usually pumps out a lot of collections but it seems like we can’t catch a break this year!
Girl! MAC is seriously hurting my pockets! I did see Temptalia’s swatch review…the pigmentation on the lipsticks are not all that great. I think that Phosphorescent is the only color that I’ll be getting. But the blushes and eyeshadows…AMAZING!!!
I’m so glad they didn’t release these colors in the regular lipstick formula. I’d be in huge trouble lol. The eyeshadows and blushes are beautiful though! I’m tempted to get a couple shadows but I think I’m just gonna grab Worldly Wealth blush and Black Ivy fluidline
I need another job just for my MAC issues!
I was just thinking that lol
Comments are closed.