Hair Haul + Sally Beauty VIP Giveaway! – Update: Winner Announced!
Yesterday was the first time in years that I went on a hair haul and it was so much fun! I’m always in a protective style (my trusty high bun) so I haven’t experimented in a really long time. Thankfully, I was invited to join the Sally Beauty VIP Program!
Usually, I shop at drugstores or superstores (like Target and Walmart) for my hair care needs so this experience was a little different. But I liked it! Sally Beauty was very clean and organized with a wide range of makeup, hair, skin and nail products. I had no problems finding anything and the staff was very helpful. My local Sally Beauty is rather small but the selection was still quite extensive. There were a ton of curly girl hair care products to choose from so I was very pleased. I actually struggled with my haul a bit because there were so many products I wanted to try! I was due for a touch up after my 5 month stretch so I started off with 2 relaxer kits for my thick, curly new growth. After grabbing the relaxers things just started falling into my cart! Oils and conditioners are my favorite hair care products so I went a little crazy before making my way to checkout.
Here’s what I hauled:
- Jamaican Mango & Lime Pure Jamaican Original Black Castor Oil ($6.29) formulated with a blend of castor, soybean, carrot and grape seed oil to help strengthen, nourish and replenish hair.
- ApHogee ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner ($6.59) adds lightweight moisture while protecting against heat and improving body and shine.
- African Royal Hot Six Oil ($4.29) a multipurpose oil enriched with a blend of natural oils and ingredients to condition hair, skin and nails.
- Dark and Lovely Healthy Gloss Shea Butter Regular Relaxer ($5.69) a no lye conditioning formula with Shea butter and natural oils for an extra boost of moisture.
- Hollywood Beauty Coconut Oil ($2.49) formulated with coconut oil, vitamins and other essential oils to condition the hair and scalp
- Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise ($9.99) enriched with olive oil, egg protein, herb and a boost of wheat germ oil to add protein and condition hair.
Once the cashier got everything rang up she asked if I would like to join the Sally Beauty Club to save every time I shopped for the next year. I figured, “Why not?”. There was a $5 enrollment fee but it’s a pretty sweet program! Benefits include:
- Member Only Discount Pricing Online and In Stores save on every product everyday.
- $5 Enrollment Award with your new membership or renewal you receive a $5 reward valid on any one purchase.
- 15% Off Rewards Every month you spend $25 before taxes ($35 in Canada) you’ll receive an email to save 15% on your next purchase
Now on to the good stuff! Sally Beauty is extending their invitation to join the VIP Program to you! It’s a completely free program for beauty junkies to receive exclusive deals and offers to save at Sally Beauty. Plus, you’ll be entered to win a $25 Sally Beauty e-gift card! Oh, and don’t forget to share your future beauty hauls with the tag #SallyBeautyVIP! Good luck!
Disclaimer This post features materials sent to Fancieland for consideration. All thoughts and remarks are my own and reflect my honest opinion. My responsibility is to my readers!
2 Thoughts to “Hair Haul + Sally Beauty VIP Giveaway! – Update: Winner Announced!”
great haul..i’m a product junkie so I’m forever in sally’s beauty supply store…sigh! :/
I thought I grew out of my product junkie phase but I think this haul just brought it back lol
Comments are closed.