Fancie’s Christmas Wish List
I know it’s only October but I’ve already started spotting some goodies that I’d love to see under my Christmas tree. A girl can dream right? Since it’s still pretty early I thought I’d start off small to give you some time to prepare. I’m so thoughtful!
- Becca Topaz Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed ($38) I’ve heard nothing but great things about the Becca highlighters so I think it’s time to add one to my collection! Topaz is a golden bronze pearl that looks like it’ll be amazing on WOC. Plus, it’s a really close dupe for the MAC Glorify Extra Dimension Skinfinish I’ve been looking for!
- Too Faced Melted Kisses Set ($25) I’ve been loving my Too Faced Melted Violet Lipstick so much lately that I have to get my hands on this set. It’s such a great value! 4 shades for the price of 1? Sign me up! I’ve been eyeing Melted Fuchsia and Melted Candy for a while so I think this would be a perfect addition to my stash.
- Glam-Aholic Everyday Glam Lifestyle Tote ($60) Every girl needs this tote! Detroit fashion blogger, Mia Ray, has created an amazing line of fashionable totes for the Glam-Aholic in all of us. It’s super cute and very spacious so it’s perfect for the busy blogger, mom or businesswoman on the go. As a Detroit native and power beauty blogger (I like that!) I have to grab one soon!
- LORAC Mega Pro Palette ($59) The beauty world is going crazy over the Mega Pro Palette and I’m joining in on the madness! I absolutely LOVE my original Pro Palette so it’s going to be hard to resist this beauty. Just look at all those pretty colors!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty The Sky-Liner Seven Piece Petite Highliner Collection I love my Marc Jacobs Highliners so much that this set is a no brainer! The formula is so smooth and creamy plus it holds up well on my watery eyes. I’d love to have 7 more of these beauties in my arsenal!
- New Laptop! Had to save the biggest and best for last! My hard drive crashed earlier this year and, let me tell you, it’s been devastating. I never realized how much I loved that thing! As a blogger (and future vlogger :D), having a sturdy, reliable computer is so important. While my phone has been getting the job done it just isn’t the same. I honestly don’t even care what kind of laptop I get at this point. I just need one desperately!
What’s on your Christmas wish list this year?
6 Thoughts to “Fancie’s Christmas Wish List”
The Becca highlighters are amazing! I have opal and it has not disappoint. On my Christmas wish list I am more leaning on fragrance and my two are Lancôme La Vie Est Belle and Paco Rabanne Lady Million.
So I’ve heard! I don’t think I’ve read a bad review yet honestly lol. I have more than enough perfume but that Lancome La Vie Est Belle is amazing! I cold use a small bottle myself lol. It reminds me a lot of Flowerbomb but it feels more feminine to me. Definitely a nice scent! I have to check out Paco Rabanne too. His line seems to have a nice following. I feel like I’m missing out lol
Yes the Lancôme fragrance is very feminine. You should check out the Paco Rabanne it is a very sophisticated scent.
Haha I need (OK want) a new laptop, too! I think I’ll wait till I’m in Taipei to finally get a MacBook Air! I’m also dreaming about some pearls. Nothing too fancy, maybe a simple pair of pearl earrings!
Pearls would be nice! Lol I want a Macbook so badly too. They’re just nice computers and they seem to hold up well over time.
Hehe, snap! I’m also after that MJ liner set (and the Nyx wicked lippies you’ve mentioned in another post, I see!) 😀 I also like the look of that LORAC palette (I’d love to try the brand after hearing so many raves!), but, you know me, I’d want to replace the left hand ‘neutrals’ side with more brights and jewel tones, LOL!
Comments are closed.