Fancie’s Christmas Wish List
I know it’s only October but I’ve already started spotting some goodies that I’d love to see under my Christmas tree. A girl can dream right? Since it’s still pretty early I thought I’d start off small to give you some time to prepare. I’m so thoughtful!
- Becca Topaz Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed ($38) I’ve heard nothing but great things about the Becca highlighters so I think it’s time to add one to my collection! Topaz is a golden bronze pearl that looks like it’ll be amazing on WOC. Plus, it’s a really close dupe for the MAC Glorify Extra Dimension Skinfinish I’ve been looking for!
- Too Faced Melted Kisses Set ($25) I’ve been loving my Too Faced Melted Violet Lipstick so much lately that I have to get my hands on this set. It’s such a great value! 4 shades for the price of 1? Sign me up! I’ve been eyeing Melted Fuchsia and Melted Candy for a while so I think this would be a perfect addition to my stash.
- Glam-Aholic Everyday Glam Lifestyle Tote ($60) Every girl needs this tote! Detroit fashion blogger, Mia Ray, has created an amazing line of fashionable totes for the Glam-Aholic in all of us. It’s super cute and very spacious so it’s perfect for the busy blogger, mom or businesswoman on the go. As a Detroit native and power beauty blogger (I like that!) I have to grab one soon!
- LORAC Mega Pro Palette ($59) The beauty world is going crazy over the Mega Pro Palette and I’m joining in on the madness! I absolutely LOVE my original Pro Palette so it’s going to be hard to resist this beauty. Just look at all those pretty colors!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty The Sky-Liner Seven Piece Petite Highliner Collection I love my Marc Jacobs Highliners so much that this set is a no brainer! The formula is so smooth and creamy plus it holds up well on my watery eyes. I’d love to have 7 more of these beauties in my arsenal!
- New Laptop! Had to save the biggest and best for last! My hard drive crashed earlier this year and, let me tell you, it’s been devastating. I never realized how much I loved that thing! As a blogger (and future vlogger :D), having a sturdy, reliable computer is so important. While my phone has been getting the job done it just isn’t the same. I honestly don’t even care what kind of laptop I get at this point. I just need one desperately!
What’s on your Christmas wish list this year?