Fall Skincare Routine
It’s been so cold lately! I don’t know about you guys but when the chilly weather rolls around my skin needs a little extra protection. It just gets all dry and flaky. Which is a nightmare when you’re a makeup lover. Thankfully, I have my arsenal of trusty skincare products to keep my skin in tip-top shape!
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser This creamy foaming cleanser gently removes oil and dirt without stripping my already dry skin. I like to use it with my Clarisonic when I want a nice, deep cleanse.
- Chanel Lotion Douceur Gentle Hydrating Toner In between my deep cleansings, I love to use this toner to make sure I’m removing all the dirt and makeup after wash time. It’s very gentle, hydrating and helps my moisturizer and beauty oil absorb better. Plus, it really comes in handy when I’m feeling too lazy to wash my face!
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser This cleanser is an old favorite of mine for many reasons! It’s very creamy, thick and hydrating. I like how it gently cleanses but I love how well it removes makeup. It’s become my go to cleanser for the fall/winter months.
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Sometimes moisturizer just isn’t enough when you have intensely dry, flaky skin. That’s why I love adding a couple of drops to my moisturize for an added layer of moisture and protection. It really softens the skin and makes me look all radiant and glowy.
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Moisturizer This stuff is no slouch! Yes, I like to add a little argan oil but this moisturizer is a lightweight powerhouse. It’s soothing, hydrating and absorbs rather quickly without feeling greasy. Did I mention that it smells like strawberry creamsicles?
What are you using to keep your skin looking its best this fall?
2 Thoughts to “Fall Skincare Routine”
Hey Fancie, I love this post. I have heard really great things about the Josie Maran Argan Oil, I will have to try it, especially now that its winter! I am new to blogging and I just did a skincare post. Check it out!(: http://foreverlearningaboutlove.blogspot.com
Thank you! Nice blog too, btw! 😉
Comments are closed.