Valentine’s Day is right around the corner so I thought I’d share a look or two with you. First up, is a soft smoky look. It’s very natural and easy to create. It’ll be great for a simple lunch date or romantic dinner.
I started off by priming my face with the NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer Serum and then filling in my brows using the Makeup Forever Aqua Brow Gel. Next, I primed my lids with the Urban Decay Original Shadow Potion and swept Milk Chocolate into the crease as a transition shade. I deepened the crease using Cherry Cordial and then blended Strawberry Bon Bon onto my lid. I lined my lash line with the Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal eyeliner and used the Rimmel Nude ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl eyeliner on my waterline. To top everything off, I smudged a bit of NARS Bourbon Street eyeliner on my bottom lid and applied Kiss #11 falsies and lots of Maybelline Lash Sensational on the bottom lashes.
On my face, I used Black Radiance concealers in light and dark to highlight and contour. I then applied my Makeup Forever Pro Finish Powder on top. I then used CoverGirl Queen Bronzer in Ebony to intensify my contour and Ruby Kisses Bronze Glow All Over Glow powder to highlight my cheekbones and bridge of my nose. Next, I dusted a bit of the Milani Romantic Rose blush on my cheeks. Finally, I lined my lips with NYX Mahogany lip pencil and applied Milani Matte Naked lipstick on top. Done!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
- NARS Bourbon Street Larger Than Life Eyeliner
- Rimmel Nude ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner
- NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer
- CoverGirl Ebony Queen Bronzer
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- Ruby Kisses Bronze Glow All Over Glow Powder
- NYX Mahogany Lip Pencil
- Milani Romantic Rose Blush
- Makeup Forever Aqua Brow Gel
- Black Radiance Concealer Sticks in Light & Dark
- Milani Matte Naked Color Statement Matte Lipstick
- Makeup Forever Pro Finish Powder Foundation