NARS Dual-Intensity Blush for Spring 2015
For Spring 2015, NARS Cosmetics introduces the new Dual-Intensity Blush. Featuring NARS’ exclusive Translucent Prismatic Technology, the newly-imagined formula allows for multi-dimensional effects with a uniquely weightless, luxurious texture. Six modern shade pairings curated by François Nars offer a universal spectrum of hues that work across all skintones. Sweeps on dry for a bold flush or wet for a translucent wash of color. Dry pigmented impart a natural glow that warms the complexion and fuses weightlessly. Dampen NARS’ exclusive Wet/Dry blush Brush before application for a watercolor effect–dab over the apples of the cheeks and swirl in a circular motion to paint on a subtle tint. Designed in a sensorial, soft-touch square case with a modern magnetic closure, six luxuriously embossed duos heighten the art of transformation.
Dual-Intensity Blush ($45.00) (Permanent)
- Adoration sparkling baby pink / shimmering hot pink
- Craving sparkling seashell pink highlighter / shimmering beachy bronze
- Fervor sparkling soft pink / sparkling deep coppery rose
- Frenzy sparkling soft pink-gold highlighter / shimmering bright tangerine orange
- Jubilation sparkling yellow gold highlighter / shimmering soft nude peach
- Panic shimmering shocking fuchsia / shimmering orange-pink
Will you be grabbing any of the new Dual-Intensity Blush duos?