10 Products I’d Repurchase in a Heartbeat!
As a beauty blogger and makeup hoarder I’m good for loving things and leaving ’em. Or dying for something new all the time. However, there are times I come across some amazing products that I just don’t want to live without. Will I still want to try something new? Maybe. But these are the products I’ll always come back to:
- Yves Saint Laurent Effet Faux Clis Longwear Cream Eyeliner has been a staple in my collection for years! I know I was technically supposed to toss this baby a while ago but I just can’t bring myself to do it. Effet Faux Clis is one of the few cream eyeliners that doesn’t really transfer onto my hooded lids so it’s ideal for all types of lining–especially winged looks which are my favorite. It’s pricey ($30) but worth every penny. I’ve had it since 2012 and it’s still as creamy as when I first opened it!
- Nivea A Kiss of Moisture is an excellent balm that’s great for dry lips! I picked this up when I couldn’t find A Kiss of Milk & Honey and, surprisingly, I like it a little better. Which is saying a lot because I loved the Milk & Honey version! A Kiss of Moisture is a little thicker and more hydrating though so it’s been keeping my lips in the best of shape lately.
- Kiss #11 Ever EZ Lashes are one of my holy grail lash styles. It’s pretty much the iconic demi whisipies style which adds a touch of glamour while still looking natural and feminine. I’ve went through countless pairs already and I plan on stocking up on more soon since I have a coupon. 😀
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil will always be a staple in my skincare routine. It’s incredibly hydrating and versatile. I use it as a moisturizer, cuticle oil, hair treatment and more.
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cream is probably the best moisturizer I’ve ever tried! It’s a little on the expensive side so I’ve been holding off on repurchasing but you can bet your bottom dollar she’ll be back! Not only does Nurture Me smell absolutely delicious but it’s hydrating, nourishing and adds a nice radiance to the skin too.
- Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Powder Foundation gets so much love that there’s a huge chunk of metal pan showing. It’ll probably be the first (and only) powder I’ll ever finish! It’s silky smooth, offers great coverage and has a nice, natural finish. I can’t get enough of it!
- Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser is a dream come true for makeup brush lovers everywhere. It makes wash day so much easier and gets even the toughest of brushes clean. Plus it saves you from getting prune hands!
- Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara has recently risen to the top of my fave mascaras list. This stuff completely transforms my short, stumpy lashes. I’m talking lots of length and volume. It makes my bottom lashes look so amazing!
- NARS Amande Radiant Creamy Concealer is one of my all time favorite concealers! It offers great coverage and has a smooth, creamy texture that’s incredibly easy to blend with a natural finish. No matter how many concealers I try this one will always be my favorite!
- NYX Stone High Voltage Lipstick is one sexy nude! I’m all for bold, bright lips but Stone has a way of making a statement that’s both bold and sultry. Who knew a grey toned lipstick could be so mesmerizing?
What are some beauty products that you wouldn’t hesitate to repurchase?