MAC is Beauty Inspired Look
Happy Saturday guys and gals! It’s a beautiful sunny day out and I just wanna play in the sun and some new makeup. Unfortunately, I work late tonight so I won’t get to frolic too much today but I did get a chance to finally try my MAC is Beauty Collection goodies and I’m so in love. So in love! I’m already a big fan of MAC’s fluidlines so I knew I’d love Shade but Alpha Girl and I Get No Kick turned out to be amazing too. I Get No Kick is pure heaven on the waterline and looks even more amazing applied to the tear ducts for a bright eyed look. And Alpha Girl? Holy crap! That stuff has a golden glow that’s so, so gorgeous! I almost want backups of both!
Here’s a breakdown of my look:
- NYX Espresso Eyebrow Gel
- MAC Shade Fluidline
- MAC I Get No Kick Eye Kohl
- Kiss #11 Ever EZ Lashes
- NARS Via De Martelli Larger Than Life Eyeliner
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation 355
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder (to set concealer)
- Black Radiance Dark Concealer Stick (contour)
- MAC Alpha Girl Beauty Powder
2 Thoughts to “MAC is Beauty Inspired Look”
Girl, you look awesome!! That Alpha Girl powder gives you a really gorgeous glow. And that Shade color goes well with that lipstick. You look ready for spring/summer!
Thank you! I’m obsessed with Alpha Girl and L.U.V. these days. They’re so pretty and feminine!
Comments are closed.