My Target Beauty Box is Here!
Well that was fast! I ordered the Target Spring Beauty Box Monday afternoon and Saturday morning it showed up to my doorstep. Thanks Target! Not just for the quick ship but also for having such an amazing deal. This year’s Spring Beauty Box was a steal!
Inside, there were two cards and 5 beauty products. The first card was rather flattering (blushes) and included a $3 off $15 coupon for the Beauty Department. It looks like there’s not too many limitations so you’re free to use it on sale and clearance stuff. Or grab one of those colorful new Sonia Kashuk brush sets that are all over Instagram. That’s probably how I’m going to use it! There’s also a 20% off coupon for DermStore.com inside too. Lots of savings!
Not on to the good stuff! The 2015 Spring Beauty Box includes:
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Spray & Set A lightweight spray that locks-in your makeup for all day extended wear
- TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray Achieve maximum hold without stiffness or stickiness. Sprays on dry.
- Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo Sulfate-free, anti-oxidant rich shampoo helps to renew vibrancy for dull, lackluster hair
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Non-greasy, skin-quencher instantly absorbs like a gel, but intensely moisturizes like a cream
- Maybelline Color Elixir in Rose Redefined A trio of concentrates delivers the color of a lipstick, the care of a balm and the shine of a gloss
Three of the five products were deluxe samples including:
- TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
- Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo
All of the deluxe sizes are a pretty nice size so I imagine they’ll definitely last me a little while. I do wish the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream was slightly bigger since I’ve heard so many great reviews about it. However, I’m still impressed with the size of the samples. Target was pretty generous!
On the card inside, only the Maybelline Color Elixir is noted as full size but the L’Oreal Infallible Pro Spray & Set is also full size and retails for $17 alone so the Target Spring Beauty Box turned out to be an incredible deal. Just $5 for all this stuff?! Hallelujah! I’m glad I was able to snag one but I wish I would have kept an eye on the site for other beauty boxes. I would have loved to grab a couple more!
Did you get a chance to order your Target Beauty Box?