Ready for an Urban Decay Holiday?
I bet you are, UD junkie! Can’t say I blame ya because it looks like they’ve got some nice gifts in store for us this holiday season. There’s not 1 but 2 beautiful palettes to stash under your Christmas tree this year and I don’t think you want to miss out. Take a look!
Vice 4 Palette ($60.00) (Limited Edition)
Some sequels leave you wishing the creators had quit while they were ahead. But the good ones keep you hooked and coming back for more. Urban Decay introduces the long-awaited arrival of Vice4–because there’s no such thing as too much Vice. We loaded this limited edition palette with 20 addictively gorgeous, never-before-seen shades of our iconic Eyeshadow. Deep brights. Smoky neutrals. Gorgeous mattes. From C-Note (a pale metallic green) and Grip (a really beautiful smoky neutral) to Pandemonium (an amazing plum) and Deadbeat (a black satin that’s like nothing we’ve ever done), this palette has it all. We even included a huge mirror, a double-ended brush AND a coordinating bag.
Our inspiration for Vice4 came from a historical, classic UD source: the vintage shade name Oil Slick! We channeled all the darkly gorgeous, dimensional hues of an oil slick (the inspiration for the original shade) into a palette filled with rich, deep jewel tones. Vice4 features a stunning array of colors AND a wide range of finishes, from buttery-smooth mattes and shimmering metallics to shades laced with micro-glitter. The result? Our best Vice palette yet–and maybe even our best palette EVER. Word to the wise: Snatch this one up quick, because it’s guaranteed to go fast!
Vice4 comes in an extra slim case topped with a dimensional web of broken-down facets layered over a matte black lid. Rich, metallic inks give the case a mesmerizing, oil-silk effect and hint at the shades inside. Use the coordinating bag to keep Vice4 protected (and to keep prying eyes out of your prized palette), or use it to stash your brushes and other makeup essentials. Also included along with the palette: a double-ended Shadow and Crease Brush.
- Bones oyster satin with pearl
- Grip taupe matte with iridescent micro-glitter
- Deadbeat black satin with iridescent micro-glitter
- Beat Down deep metallic violet with blue micro-glitter
- Pandemonium metallic plum with iridescent micro-glitter
- Framed light neutral matte satin
- Fast-Ball metallic peachy pink with pink micro-glitter
- 1985 metallic fuchsia with fuchsia micro-glitter
- Underhand burgundy-brown satin
- Harlot metallic lavender
- Discreet soft dusty mauve matte
- Grasshopper metallic emerald with green micro-glitter
- Arctic bright teal with tonal sparkle
- Robbery deep metallic brown-gunmetal
- Bitter reddish brown matte
- Flame bright orange with gold micro-glitter
- Low brown matte with iridescent micro-glitter
- Crowbar black with golden metallic pearl and micro-glitter
- Delete deep chestnut brown matte satin
Urban Spectrum Palette ($55.00) (Limited Edition) (UrbanDecay.com Exclusive)
We couldn’t survive without our everyday black basics (tank tops, skinny jeans, boots and, of course, coffee)–but when it comes to makeup, we’re all about color. Urban Decay introduces Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette. Satisfy your color addiction with a stunning spectrum of 15 shades of iconic Eyeshadow. Experiment with never-before-seen shades like Flashback (an amazing bright deep purple), Daybreak (a versatile soft bronze) and Flatline (the perfect metallic pale pink highlighter), as well as cult favorites like Junkie (teal green shimmer). Arranged in a gorgeous ombre rainbow of greens, blues, purples, pinks and neutrals, this limited edition palette is a shadow junkie’s dream.
Having a moment of déjà vu? It’s not you; it’s the case! We modeled the component after our covered 15-Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection, only this time we drenched the whole thing in black. And if you thought that palette was amazing, you’ll go nuts for Urban Spectrum. With a veritable rainbow of shades, the combinations are endless! Match up the carefully coordinated trios or go wiled and mix them up. We loaded Urban Spectrum with five totally new shades, four of the most popular shades from our current collection, and six returning favorites from past palettes (like the original Book of Shadows, The Vice Palette and Vice 2).
Urban Spectrum comes in a stunning, collectible black case with a smoky gray, faceted “UD” jewel and laser-cut, filigreed edges. The detachable lid houses a full size mirror and stands up on its own–perfect for on-the-go touchups. Since a palette this gorgeous should live on long after the shadows are gone, we built the Urban Spectrum to last! When you’re done with the shadows, remove the tray and use the velvet-lined box to stash jewelry and other mementos.
- Protest golden forest green shimmer
- Junkie teal green shimmer
- Madness bright metallic blue shimmer with blue micro-glitter
- Deep End bright teal shimmer
- Evidence deep navy blue shimmer
- Prank deep navy matte with turquoise floating pearl
- Omen bright metallic purple with blue shift
- Flashback bright deep purple with pink sparkle (new)
- Voodoo metallic purple shimmer with iridescent purple micro-glitter
- Flatline metallic pale pink (new)
- Bordello pale mauve shimmer with gold micro-glitter
- Backlash bright pink with orange floating pearl (new)
- Daybreak soft bronze with silver glitter (new)
- Burn medium golden brown shimmer (new)
- West deep metallic brown shimmer
Naked Illuminated ($29.00) (New, Permanent)
- Lit soft bronze shimmer with golden bronze sparkle
24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil ($20.00) (New, Permanent)
Every once in a while, something comes along that changes everything, and THIS is one of those times. Urban Decay introduces 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil–a liner like no other. Developed specifically for use on the inner rim in the waterline (and fully legit), this creamy, semi-matte pencil lays down waterproof color that lasts ALL day.
Line just your waterline or use this pencil to tight-line in between your lashes too. Even creamier than our original bestselling 24/7 Eye Pencil (yes, really!), this formula glides on easily and goes anywhere you want to put. And after the color sets, it won’t budge. We’re launching this pencil in five never-before-seen shades; once you try it, you’ll want them all! Never considered using anything but black in the waterline? Steal Wende’s trick and try one of our colorful shades for a look that really stands out.
- Legend black
- Push navy
- Mood charcoal
- Street green
- Rail brown
The Urban Decay Holiday 2015 Collection launches September 12th at Urban Decay and September 25th at all other retailers. The Spectrum palette will launch exclusively at Urban Decay on October 20th.
One Thought to “Ready for an Urban Decay Holiday?”
I stalked the UD website starting at midnight, so I could snag a Vice 4. My hubby even paid for it as an early b-day gift. 🙂 Spectrum comes out a few days after my birthday, so I’m going to get it for myself. I haven’t seen any good reviews for the waterline liners, unfortunately.
Comments are closed.