Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette for Holiday 2015
I don’t know about you, but this holiday season is going to kill me. It seems as if I want a thing or two (or three) from every collection. Or worse, I want every palette I see. I’ve recently forced myself to start wearing eyeshadow again and let’s just say I’ve got the fever for it now. The latest palette to hit my wish list is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette that’s new and limited edition for the holiday season. It features 14 shades including:
- Pink Champagne rose gold with a titanium finish
- Metallic Plum dark plum with metallic finish
- Self-Made deep bronze with a satin finish
- Witchy khaky gray with a sparkle finish
- Blush light beige with an ultra-matte finish
- Blossom lilac pink with a metallic finish
- Buttery buildable beige with an ultra-matte finish
- Deep Purple amethyst purple with a titanium finish
- Treasure ultra-light champagne with a metallic finish
- Hot & Cold rum brown with a metallic finish
- Sherbet ultra-light peach with a velvet finish
- Isla sea foam green with a duo chrome gold finish
- Spirit Rock galaxy black with a sparkle finish
- Hot Chocolate rich cocoa brown with an ultra-matte finish
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette is now available at Sephora, Ulta, Macy’s and Nordstrom for $35.
2 Thoughts to “Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette for Holiday 2015”
Girl that’s an awesome price for that palette!!! Me want!!!
At that price I couldn’t resist, I had to pick it up with my ulta coupon. A lot of pretty neutrals with a few pops of color that I wouldn’t normally dare to try. So excited to play with it.
Comments are closed.