ColourPop x Jamie Greenberg Collection Now Available!
Whenever I see a “new release” email from ColourPop I immediately cringe because I know there’s going to be something inside that I want. It never fails. This time, ColourPop is announcing yet another beauty blogger collaboration–the Jamie Greenberg Collection. And I want pretty much all of it!
The limited edition collection features 2 Lippie Stix + matching pencils, 2 highlighters, 2 Creme Gel eyeliners and a matte blush. Here’s a rundown on the lineup:
Lippie Stix ($5.00) (Limited Edition)
- Behr Hug bright cherry red in a Creme finish
- Jonesing deep cranberry in a Creme finish
Lippie Pencil ($5.00) (Limited Edition)
- Behr Hug bright cherry red
- Jonesing deep cranberry
Creme Gel Liner ($6.00)
- Brew-Haha true brown black
- Brew-Haha Liner true brown black
Super Shock Cheek ($8.00) (Limited Edition)
- New Lowes cool toned berry in a Matte finish
- Double Dip soft warm peach in a Satin Pearl finish
- Santos soft golden bronze in a Satin Pearl finish
If you like the entire collection, you can save yourself a dollar plus score a cute makeup bag when you just add the whole caboodle to your cart. You know I’m a ColourPop junkie so I want quite a few things from this collection. Like all of the cheek products and maybe the eyeliners and Jonesing Lippies too.
Will you be ordering anything from the Jamie Greenberg Collection?