Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection
When Urban Decay isn’t all about Naked, they’re known for showing us a good time with fun, bold colors that easily brings out our inner rebel. Which is exactly why Disney teamed up with Urban Decay again to create another limited edition collection in honor of the upcoming Alice Through the Looking Glass movie. It’s only right! The whimsical movie is all about playing up the imagination and living our wildest dreams so Urban Decay put together a bright collection filled with whimsical colors to bring out the inner Alice in us all this summer. Check it out!
Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette ($60.00) (Limited Edition)
We can definitely relate to the Cheshire Cat’s proclamation, “We’re all mad here.” Urban Decay introduces the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass, in theaters May 27th, this limited edition, pop-up palette is a trippy tribute to our favorite characters in the film. Using this visually stunning film as our inspiration, we painstakingly created the perfect mix of 20 ALL-NEW shades, then arranged them all in columns by character and put them in an intricately designed, collectible palette. Match up the columns to steal their looks or mix up these shades to create countless others. From softer shades inspired by Alice’s look in the film to bold, bright shades like those seen on the Mad Hatter, it’s all here.
- Looking Glass pale pink demo-matte
- Hatter vibrant green with tonal micro-sparkle
- Lily opal pink pearl
- Heads Will Roll vibrant turquoise with gold micro-sparkle
- Time black-navy satin with soft iridescent micro-sparkle
- Reflection soft peach matte
- Gone Mad aubergine with pink iridescent pearl
- Duchess peach with pink shift and micro-sparkle
- Bandersnatch deep teal matte
- Dream On metallic purple-silver
- Dormouse warm brown matte with floating gold micro-sparkle
- Paradox vibrant orange with gold pearl
- Kingdom copper-bronze pearl
- Salazen Grum metallic crimson
- Chronosphere metallic deep bronze
- Metamorphosis vibrant periwinkle blue with micro-sparkle
- Cake saturated blue-pink with silver micro-shimmer
- Chessboard medium brown matte
- Royal Flush pale beige shimmer
- Mirror grey-taupe satin
Lipstick ($18.00) (Limited Edition)
- Alice sheer nude with pink shift
- Mad Hatter bright purple shimmer
- Mirana matte berry with tonal shimmer
- Iracebeth bright red matte
- Time gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer
The Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection will be available online May 1st at Urban Decay and May 2016 at other retailers.
One Thought to “Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection”
I have so many eyeshadows and I don’t need anymore but I’m really thinking about getting this one!!!
Comments are closed.