Heat Up this Fall with Tartelette Toasted!
We’ve seen a million warm eyeshadow palette releases this year. Literally. Yet I’m still not sick of them for some reason. Warm eyeshadows look good on me. So I’m willing to grab (aka hoard) all of the warm palettes I can get my hands on. Including the new Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette that’s now available online and in stores at Tarte, Ulta and Sephora. I tried my best to resist. But I just had to have this baby!
The Tartelette Palettes introduced me to the world of Tarte shadows and made me a believer. I enjoyed the original Tartelette Palette. And completely fell in love with its warmer follow up palette, Tartelette in Bloom. Hell, I even had a fling with the mini Tartelette travel palette. Needless to say, I’m completely obsessed with the entire Tartelette collection. That’s why I had to get my hands on the new Tartelette Toasted Palette!
The Tartelette Toasted Palette is the newest addition to the Tartelette family and it’s already causing a stir on social media. Tartelette Toasted is an even warmer version of Tartelette in Bloom sporting toasty browns, bronze and even a smoky plum-brown. It sticks to the Tartelette tradition of being a matte dominant palette featuring 7 mattes, 4 shimmers, a satin and a glittery loaded matte. Making the Tartelette Toasted Palette perhaps the most versatile of the Tartelette family.
- S’more pale cream taupe matte
- Sunrise pale yellow gold satin with fine golden shimmer
- Sunset shimmering caramel bronze
- Crackle smoky brick brown matte with golden glitter
- Cashmere soft peachy tan matte
- Warmth burnt orange matte
- Flame shimmering copper bronze
- Cozy reddish brown matte
- Candle shimmering champagne
- Latte soft caramel brown matte
- Simmer shimmering bronze gold
- Firesidesmoky plum brown matte
Not necessarily. The Tartelette Toasted Palette is absolutely beautiful! However, it’s nothing out of the ordinary. We’ve seen it all before thanks to the over-abundance of warm palettes this year. At the same time, the Tartelette Toasted Palette will make a nice addition to your collection if you’re still in need of a good warm eyeshadow palette or you’re just a makeup junkie like me. The shades aren’t exactly unique. But I love that I have all of my favorite eyeshadow shades together in one shade with some killer crease colors to boot. I can easily see the Tartelette Toasted Palette becoming one of my favorites this fall!
Want more Tartelette?
- See swatches of the original Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette here
- Check out the Tartelette in Bloom swatches + review here
- Enhance your eyes on the go with the Tartelette Tease Palette here
- Compare the Tartelette Eyeshadow Collection here
- See a neutral look I created using Tartelette in Bloom here